I am a big believer in the law of attraction (anyone read The Secret?) and telling the universe what you want. Hello, give it some direction! So I do daily affirmations, say them everyday and even write them down (on my desk, in my wallet, on my bathroom mirror, etc.), to remind myself to give clear guidance in my life on a daily basis.
One of the most important thing we all have to learn is to love ourselves, because when we do we can love and respect others on a whole new level and see the world from a different perspective. Below are a few affirmations from my spiritual guru Louise Hay focused on loving yourself – a very important message we all need to send out to the universe
- If I wait until I become perfect before I love myself, I will waste my whole life. I am already perfect right here and right now. I am perfect exactly as I am.
- I am worthy of a healthy, intimate relationship with a like-minded person. I trust the Universe to know when to bring us together.
- I forgive everyone in my life, and release them with love. They are free and I am free.
- I release the need to criticize. I am loving and accepting.
- In my life there is an infinite supply of love, it is inexhaustible, i can never use it all in this lifetime so I don’t have to be sparing with it!